I have no idea what I am doing! Hopefully this will be fu
n and not make me want to pull my hair out! I guess I'll start with our trip to Kellogg, Idaho. I know, don't laugh. It sounds like it's in the middle of nowhere...well it is! And we loved it! We went over New Years - we played in the snow, went skiing and enjoyed the mountains! This was one of our favorite trips! Ok, I can't get these pictures where I want them....they're all over the place.
5 comments:
Yessssssssssss!!!!!! I'm your first commenter ever! Way to go Missy. Blogging is fun AND affordable. I know how stingy that Chris is! If you check my blog, I'll check yours. www.matthewandshauna.blogspot.com. Just click on my name in my comment window.
I love it! You are a blogger. Now we can actually hear and see what our most favoritist friends are doing (is that even a word???) Ahhh Missy your fam ily is so cute..yet still too far away for us. Are you ever coming home to Utah?
You did great. I told you so!
Nice Miss! I love the pictures of the kids in the snow. Makes me jealous here in Florida. Your kids are so cute.
Love,
Amy Jo
I just started this blogging stuff too. You know me I never wanted to be having technological relationships but once I started I realized I stay in touch with alot more people. Have you seen our blog familyminute.blogspot.com- i figured out how to add other favorite blogs on mine so all you have to do is click on it and you can see everyone elses. Happy blogging! love ya
jen
Post a Comment