If anyone wants to bore themselves you can look at our family pictures we got taken this week. www.sunnywrightphotography.com enter main site proofing password is moody
Awesome pictures! We keep putting ours off because I always seem to have a baby growing too fast and I keep wanting to wait until they're all three and over.
Your children are so adorable!! I think that picture of the four of them with their heads all together should be in an ad!
3 comments:
Well, that was pretty darn boring. Your kids are adorable. They all have great eyes. Must be Missy's genes.
Awesome pictures! We keep putting ours off because I always seem to have a baby growing too fast and I keep wanting to wait until they're all three and over.
Your children are so adorable!! I think that picture of the four of them with their heads all together should be in an ad!
I love the pics! Seriously, they are amazing!
Post a Comment