Wednesday, June 25, 2008

G'day, Mate

Ethan is in the process of attending his first Scout Day Camp this week. It's Australian themed and he's had a great time. I was one of the lucky ones to volunteer today - and sheesh, 9 hours is a long time! Ethan's favorite today was shooting BB guns (yesterday's favorite was archery). It was fun (and quite the adventure) to go and be with all the boys - we have a great group of hoodlums.

Ready, aim, fire...
Learning how to throw a boomerang...
Crafts, crafts and more crafts...
Obstacle "team" course...

2 comments:

April said...

how fun!! Josh did scout camp yesterday but ours is only one day-I guess we got the short end of the stick-- or the boomerang!
Gooday mate!

Liz said...

Oh boy, I am up for a full day of scout camp in a couple of weeks. Not how I would choose to spend an entire day while paying a babysitter but what do you do?