Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

Boys will be boys, 2 year old will be 2 year olds, Curiosity killed the Cat....whatever you want to call it. This is what happens when you do your hair for 10 minutes and ignore the giggling shrills of laughter from 2 little munchkins.

Look at poor Crew! I think I terrified him forever with my, "WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!??!?!?!" After they cleaned up the markers I brought them in the bathroom to wash their faces. Kaden is still laughing away despite the furry in my eyes, and I look over at poor Crew. He was watching my every move like he was going to split and take off any minute. So I took a deep breath and decided it wasn't that big of a deal. I had to at least get some pictures for Holli. We went back in and set back out the markers and took a few shots. As you can see, he was thinking, "What are trying to do to me, lady???"

Kaden had marker all over his face, too before I washed it off:
I'm not sure if dry erase markers come out of carpet.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

*sigh* At least I'm not alone!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I haven't gotten it out of my kids clothes, Let me know if it works for you. Good Luck!