Taylor and Myanna:
Kid's table with Dorkus at the head:
Chocolate pie is the only thing Kaden ate....what a surprise!
The cousins had a great time playing together:
And of course, the BEST part of the weekend was Black Friday shopping!
3:30am is not too early if you are with your BFFs!
We also enjoyed going to Dana's wedding reception , hot tubbing and playing games. Yes, we actually played a game! Most of the time we sit around and end up talking business, but Scene It Seinfeld won out this time! Thanks everyone for the pictures - I forgot my camera all week! Cack!
3 comments:
Thanks for a great weekend Missy! We had a great time...I was truly amazed fun it was to get up to shop at 5am...next time I'll have to see if 4am is even better!
We SOOOO wish we could be with you guys more often! Glad you had a great time!
Glad to see I am not the only crazy Day after Thanksgiving shopper! Look at you fun gals getting all of that food together! Way to go! Kaden looks like he really enjoyed it!!!!
Post a Comment