Emmaline: Why, 'cause I'll get pregnant?
Kaden took his favorite plastic tiger with him to the store. If anyone knows Kaden, they know he only has a LOUD button. He is either loud, or really loud. He looks at the end of the tiger's tail and starts this conversation:
Kaden: Mom, is this poop? (the tip of the tail is black)
Me: No, that's just his tail.
K: Poop come out of tail?
M: No, poop comes out of his bum.
K: Tiger has a bumbum?
M: Yes! Everyone has a bumbum
K: Momma has a bumbum?
M: Yup
K: Momma's poop comes out of bumbum?
And on the conversation went as we shopped throughout the store. I'm sure we got some nice looks...
For Ethan's birthday party he wants to take his friends on a tour of Hanford's Nuclear Waste Site. Over bowling, swimming, or the bounce-house....
6 comments:
And that's why we love Ethan so much! Of course he wants to go to Hanford! He cracks me up. Yeah for bball success! And I can't wait to tell Darran you had gelato in Leavenworth. He might make a trip there just for that!
The Nuclear Waste Site!!! Too funny! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with weird children!
No, just yours. Mine never do wierd things that make me wonder if there isn't more nuclear waste eeking out all over.
That made me laugh out loud! Josh would LOVE to come to Ethan's party :)
Wierd ROCKS!!!! I hope my kids are just as cute-wierd as yours. :)
It has been awhile sinse I blogged...I am so glad I did this made my day!
Post a Comment