Monday, March 2, 2009

Kaden's Day

Kaden had a great birthday! He woke up early, like normal, and opened up all his GeoTrax. I can't believe it has taken me so long to buy these things - they're awesome! Needless to say, Kaden has not left that room without me dragging him....
This is Sunday morning while we were suppose to be getting ready for church:Still suppose to be getting ready. This turned in to a family affair. Uh, yeah, we were a little late!Later that night we had the family and the Martells over for cake and ice cream: ...and opened gifts for both the boys. Thanks everyone - you guys are the best! I put this video on because of our beautiful singing! It made me laugh so hard when I watched it!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Oh, I'm so excited that you have geo-trax... they ARE the best! I love playing with them!