We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend with Chris' family. We went up to Darran and Lori's house in Cocolalla again and had so much fun I hardly took any pictures!
When we weren't outside boating, swimming or playing volleyball, we were inside playing cards:

The first 2 days we had beautiful weather and enjoyed the boat and time outside. Then the storms came and brought us a special treat:


Ethan fished all day, every day, and endlessly begged his Dad, Uncles and Pappa in between:

He was/is sooo proud of this catfish he caught:

Thanks Darran and Lori for being so gracious and sharing your retreat!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I've never caught a fish in my life. I love your face in that picture Missy...it's like "Are you taking my picture?"
Looks like you've had a pretty busy last week. Hopefully you all have some time to relax now, and do homework...
Post a Comment