My mother pointed out that I haven't blogged about Emmy yet, so here's a little insight on her. One of her favorite things to do is take all the pillows off the couch (why do all kids do that?) and either jump into them or make forts. She then persuades Kaden to join her and someone ends up getting hurt. But, reguardless, she loves it!

She also loves her polly pockets and barbies and can only play with them if she dumps everything out so she can see everything! She also loves to dress up in anything abnormal.

Notice that she got her earing stuck in the strap of the goggles - hence the look on her face. But I had to get a picture first. Aren't I a great mother!!!
4 comments:
I absolutely love catching up with your family. I think your blog is awesome! I need some tips on music and background and such
love ya
jen
Ok Good Job blogging. I guess you didn't want me to do anything silly. It looks great and I just love to read and see your cute pictures. Looking forward to tonight. Love ya
I want to build a fort with Emmers!!!!
Maddie and I love your blog!! Emma is so cute in the cushions and we love Ethans writing! We want to be myth busters too. Seems like the coolest job. They get paid for all that fun! Hope you are doing well! Maddie said the other day--I miss the Moodys!
Love you guys!
Laura Taylor
Post a Comment