Wednesday, February 20, 2008

V Day




Yes, we did celebrate Valentine's Day - just a little late. On Saturday we went to the temple then out to dinner at a restaurant on the river, Anthonys. We went with our favorite friends, the Martells, so it made it that much better! This husband of mine isn't in to all these "extra" holidays so I was glad we at least got to enjoy a nice meal together.

4 comments:

The 4 Martells said...

Your the best. Way to keep up on the blog. It was nice to spend the eve with special people. Love Ya

Nichole said...

Hey wait, I thought you said that we were your favorite couple??? Have we been replaced? My heart is breaking! Well I hope they are cool! He he he...would they let you ran-sack their whole house or put cards all over their car! Hey we really do miss you!

moodymadness said...

LOL!!!! That took me a minute - I totally forgot about putting cards all over your car!! That was a good one! Remember, we were just trying to break your bad habit of playing face cards! Now, Nichole, who could ever replace you?!?!?! You're as good as it gets! :)

Nichole said...

How could you have forgotten about your favorite past time! I'm just glad my husband is a visionary man and he warned you against your evil ways. Just in time to repent before Priesthood session!

Ahhhh really...you really think no one can replace me? Ahhh that gives me warm fuzzies Miss! LOL!