Ethan is very excited to do his homework (I wish):

More homework:
Always wanting something to eat:
Playing pollies! Ahh, isn't the life of a 4 year old great?!
Ok, now that I'm blogging, I'm able to think better. Here is a conversation I had with Emma a couple days ago. We drove by Daddy's office and Kaden starts to scream because he wants to go see him.Emma - Why can't we go see Daddy?
Mom - Because he's not there right now.
Emma - Where is he?
Mom - I don't know, but I called a little while ago and they said he wasn't there (he was checking a job somewhere).
Emma - I bet he's in Africa.
Her latest thing is to say she can't wait to be a mom!
Mom - Let's go make your bed
Emma - I can't wait until I'm a mom! Then I won't have to do it!
Mom - Time to brush your teeth.
Emma - I can't wait to be a mom! UGH.
Mom- Buckle your seat belt.
Emma - I can't wait to be a mom!
You get the picture. Like us moms don't have to do those things! Or the other day she said, "Mom, when I'm a mom will you teach me how to drive a car?" I told her I would teach her when she was 16 and it would be so much fun and she said, "That's OK. It'll be better when I'm a mom."
Ok, one more. We took her friend, Luke home after preschool the other day. His dad (he's a police officer) was home from work to eat lunch. She said, "Silly Brycie, it's not Halloween!"
Anyway, she's a crackup!
6 comments:
Aw, c'mon Missy, I know there are lots of deep thoughts floating around in there! I need to tone down my "deep thoughts" I guess...I'm starting to earn a bad reputation. :)
You crack me up. And your kids are so stinking cute. What little Emma doesn't realize is what it's REALLY like to be a mom and that one day, she'll be saying, "If only I could be a carefree kid again!"
Darn it about the working out.... I have a good friend in Utah who used to work out like a fiend at the gym, plus she used to go clogging with me all the time (heavy-duty activity) and never lost a pound. It wasn't until she totally changed the way she ate that she started losing weight and it just melted off her. She lost something like 35-40 pounds. She looks unbelievable now! If you want, I can email her and ask her her secrets....
Oh how I've missed you. Why is the pre-school shut down? Is it because of HFM disease? I keep hearing about alot of kids getting that recently. Glad you're back.
Mel! It's not a bad reputation, it's a GOOD one! We love you! And yes, I need to buckle down on my eating - I'm even thinking about weight watchers....but that means I'll have to stop binge eating chocolate in the closet while no one is looking!
Nappy - Emma hasn't been in preschool because the teacher's baby has been in and out of the hospital w/what they are thinking asthma. And yes, it feels good to be back!
Mel! It's not a bad reputation, it's a GOOD one! We love you! And yes, I need to buckle down on my eating - I'm even thinking about weight watchers....but that means I'll have to stop binge eating chocolate in the closet while no one is looking!
Nappy - Emma hasn't been in preschool because the teacher's baby has been in and out of the hospital w/what they are thinking asthma. And yes, it feels good to be back!
Missy,
You don't have to stop binge eating chocolate, you just need the no-sugar, high fiber chocolate that I have been eating (see my no-sugar post). It really is good! (Shauna Powell gave it to me and she's a nutrition nut). I'll bring you a bar. I ate 2 squares of it during American Idol last night and that was all I needed. ;)
Wait a minute....chocolate isn't good for you? :)
Thanks for the blog invite! I love this whole blogging thing. I should get a family one but one more computer addiction may throw me over the top! :)
By the way...your kids' pictures are freakin' awesome. You must have a fab photographer. HA!
Post a Comment