Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hard Work Paying Off

The gym has NOT been a place for me to lose weight. But it has been good for a few things. It's been a place for me to get away for an hour a day. It's been a place for me to fight the urge to be lazy. It's been a place for me to have some adult conversation during a child filled day. Most importantly, it's a been a place for me to WIN a drawing! Can you believe it? I never win anything and I won this:
OK, that picture is really small - but it's the only one I can find. It's a men's bike from Costco. So, tell me if I'm an ungrateful winner.....I already have a bike and Chris didn't want this one. Because it's from Costco (and they rock), I took it back and got the cash. Does than ban me from ever entering another drawing? Does it jinx me from winning ever again? Well, regardless of my future drawing outcome (Holli), at least I have $250 extra in my wallet! Wahoo!!!!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Missy!!! You won something!!! That is so cool! I rarely win things...unless it is the pistachio nut in the bootom of the tapioca at Christmas time...I think I have won the basket of goodies, gift certificates, etc...THREE maybe FOUR times..and they have only done it for the past seven years!!! BUT A BIKE! That is SO AWESOME! How cool!

And BTW...cute kiddos! Emma is just so darling. I love the MOM comment!

I think you are looking great! If you ask me...last time I saw you ...you looked like you had lost inches!!! Remeber muscle weighs more than fat...Stay away from the scale...your pants will tell you!

Shauna said...

Office nerd. I might not be able to visit your page until you take that song off of your playlist.

April said...

That is sweet!!! How fun to win a prize!!! Have fun with your extra money stash! You deserve it!
Love ya!