This is what happens when you leave the Dads in charge. Holli and I left for an hour and came back to this:


Even Kaden got in on the fun (a little). Emma didn't want anything to do with it (smart girl!)
It's all fun and games until you have to get hosed off...
7 comments:
Those are really cute pictures. Where did you go for an hour on a Sunday? Shopping? Out to eat? Lots of explaining to do, Miss.
I, uhhh, um, well, you see, I um went shopping. At Target. But it was on SATURDAY! Nice try, Nappy!
Miss, I have 2 sis-in-law named Sharla. It's the other one. Matthew's actual sister Sharla.
That is so stinkin' funny! ONE HOUR!?!?!? That is some serious mud! Nice job dads!
Hey, I need your email for things like this! Do you guys have anything going on the 2nd weekend in June? We may try and come to the tri-cities that weekend (June 6-8). Kevin's brother lives there too so we are checking on his family's schedule. We would love to see the whole moody gang so could you see if everyone will be in town- Dean & Sarah. Who else is there? I'll email the Brames. Thanks!
Hilarious!
I'm NOT letting my boys see those pictures!
A lot can happen in one hour when dads are in charge. Those pictures are too funny!
Post a Comment