Yesterday is was this windy:

The day before it was this windy:

The day before that (and every single stinkin' day before that) it was this windy:

And as a result, I have these piled up in our yard:

And this piled up in our windowsills:

Which makes me feel:

6 comments:
Ditto! Thanks for making me laugh this morning! That is just how I feel about the weather! Your family is gorgeous! What a fun blog!
Katie Barfuss
It has been so windy. Hopefully tonight I can sleep and the wind won't keep me up. P.S when did you get fake nails???????
Maybe those are Chris' nails! This post is toooooo funny! And we have the dirt in our windowsills too. Argh!
You are so funny! No wonder your kids are awesome!
Missy...are you serious? Please tell me that is a joke! (BTW if those are your nails I am soooo impressed! My friend had the "Year of TIff"...and she did it all...nails, pedicures, salon visits...boobs..clothes....you name it! I think it is hilarious!) She didn't wan to be the mommy martyer (sp?)..sounds like fun!
Taylor's trip looks like fun!!!!
Nichole-yes I'm serious. Where we live it is extremely windy and we went about 2 weeks w/serious wind. But those pictures are all from the internet. No fake nails here!
Post a Comment