Thursday, July 17, 2008

Escape Artist

Kaden's latest fetish are horses. He LOVES them. He watches Spirit any time I'll allow, rides his stick horse constantly and is always turning something in to a horse (arm of the couch, our leg, the slide...) and is often heard saying, "Yeehaa, kiddy-up! Go horsie!". Well, Mr. Cowboy has a new bad habit. He continuously escapes out the front door to find the neighbor's horsie. No, not a real one....one of those jumpy riding horsies! He doesn't understand what the big deal is and is devastated every time I frantically call for him! One of these days he's going to go running off down the street. Knock on wood.

Can you see it? The gray thing on the right? I never see anyone out in their yard - they just need to throw the dumb thing away...it's becoming a thorn in my side!
Daddy rescuing the child who wishes to not be rescued.

1 comment:

April said...

I love it! Ride em' cowboy Kaden!