Thursday, July 24, 2008

Water Park!

We only have to travel 30 minutes to the closest water park. Our cities' population is almost 250,000. The population where the water park is? 15,000. Go figure.

We were too busy going down slides, going in the lazy river and playing with fountains to take more pictures. I didn't even see Taylor or Ethan for the 5 hours we were there....fun, fun, fun!

3 comments:

April said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a wet and wild time!

SunnyD said...

That totally looks like fun. Well...for you. Not so much for me with so many tiny kids! I can just picture myself in the Bjorn carrier running after the two year old trying to keep my thighs from jigglin in my suit! :)

Sarah said...

You take such great pictures! I love the pictures from swimming lessons too. I need to get some tips on how you do that!
Thanks for being an awesome sister...especially this week. It's been tough but it would have been tougher without you.
Love
Sarah