This weekend Chris was out in the sandbox and found this scorpion. We didn't even know we had scorpions here - so of course, Ethan wanted to research it and find out everything he could. We found out that the "Northern Scorpion" it's venom is not lethal, but will cause pain when stung. Still freaks me out that it was in the sandbox where the kids play all the time!
3 comments:
This is creepy but oh so cool. I hate to see these at my house but love to watch them at others. Enjoy your new creepy crawlies!
So freaky!!!
Oh my gosh Missy now I am freaking out!!!! I would just die if I found a scorpian in the SAND BOX! Holy cow! Our black widow was only the 2nd one I've ever seen so I am still freaking out over it! I miss you Missy!
Post a Comment