Friday, January 30, 2009

Leavenworth

We had the most wonderful weekend with Brent and Holli. We love going fun places with fun people! Brent and Holli let us stay with them at their timeshare - it was absolutely heavenly! We are so thankful we have such awesome friends to share memories with!

Here is their timeshare, nestled amongst the mountains! Isn't it beautiful?!First, we made some time for some sledding. The kids couldn't get enough - we LOVE the snow!!!!Ethan catching some air off a jump:A good big sister taking care of her buds:I didn't do too much sledding - I had a hurt back from another sledding trip the week before....I must be getting too old!
Crazy Holli, always good for a laugh!!!That night we ate at Viscontis. We were a rowdy bunch for such a nice place!Time to hit the town. It was the week after the Ice Festival:Eating at Gustavs:Say cheese!Eating Gelato for the first time. SOOO yummy!The "Hat" shop: This was so funny! Emma walking around saying, "Does anyone have crabs???"Thanks, Brent and Holli! We have the bestest friends ever!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! So many posts! I love it! You should do this EVERY DAY!!! That way I'll have plenty to read when Ryan is up in the middle of the night! j/k

April said...

YEAH!! How fun! I'm so glad you had a great trip!

SunnyD said...

Man...you guys do so much fun stuff. We were wondering if we can just move in. We'll pay rent and everything if you just take us all in.