Finally!!! We have felt the first day of spring - the sun shined all day and it wasn't even that windy!!! With the kids being out school we went to the park for a picnic with friends. There is nothing like enjoying the outdoors after being cooped up all winter! The we headed off to the bowling alley. Taylor didn't want to go, so I sent her home with Kaden so he could nap. Ethan and Emma had a great time and Ethan even scored 118.
Missy, my mouth dropped when you casually mentioned that you just had Taylor stay home with Kaden! I guess I still think of Taylor as my little 3-year old flower girl or something! I can't wait til Jarom's that age!!!
PS I'm so jealous you guys were outside playing in t-shirts...can't do that in Seattle recently!
2 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I can't believe how much they are all growing up!
Missy, my mouth dropped when you casually mentioned that you just had Taylor stay home with Kaden! I guess I still think of Taylor as my little 3-year old flower girl or something! I can't wait til Jarom's that age!!!
PS I'm so jealous you guys were outside playing in t-shirts...can't do that in Seattle recently!
Post a Comment