Our ward put on an awesome Easter breakfast/egg hunt. Someone must have been REALLY dedicated to fill over 2,000 eggs!

Getting a little bored waiting for the hunt to begin:

It's a sad day when your oldest daughter doesn't want to participate it something so "childish"! She helped Kaden instead - and it paid off! Look at how much loot he got!

He's not too old for candy!

Go Emma, go!!!

This morning we did our traditional candy hunt from the Easter Bunny. Ahhh! So much candy!




New Easter outfits:



Happy Easter, everyone!
4 comments:
They're so beautiful! Wow, the time's flying by....
I love Kaden's smile so cute! T and I match kinda. So glad they had fun at the egg hunt. I am thankful it is done and over with. 2000 eggs is alot and took a lot of time and energy! Happy Easter!
Oh could they be any cuter! Looks like a fun Easter!
Looks like the Easter bunny still lays his eggs the same way. I miss those beautiful grandbabies.
Love,
Grandma J
Post a Comment