Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pet Update


Yes, Ethan's 2 fish have died. Didn't last long, did it? It was a very tragic and sad day for Ethan. He cried his eyes out - and for them to die at the same time! It was almost too much for him to bare. We had our ceremony at the toilet, Ethan said a few words, then we flushed and washed our hands.

Now Jack on the other hand, is not so unfortunate. He is still at the pet store. I took him there to be babysat while we were gone for spring break. It is SOOO nice to walk in to the study and not have an overwhelming stench hit you like a rock! Ethan begs me everyday when we can go pick him up. I keep putting it off....I just can't get myself to do it.

Oh, pets!!!! Why did I do this? They just cause so much heartache - either for them or for me!

2 comments:

Morgan, Heather, Clay, Luke, and Chloe said...

Oh my have I got some pet stories for you! We had biology 101 one summer with the snake, frog, two guinea pigs, and 2 dogs. Believe me, the stories I could tell....but this is a g rated site, yes?

April said...

That made me laugh out loud! You can tell Ethan I cried when the Gold fish I had in college died- His name was Herman- Hermie for short. :(