Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bye Bye Bed

It's official. Kaden is no longer a baby. Yes, he's 2. Yes, he's potty trained. Yes, he can communicate in other ways besides screaming. But now he's out of the crib.
We took our old bed and put it in Kaden's room a couple of months ago. We still left up his crib "just in case". But every time we put him to bed he wanted in his crib. We tried to get him to go in the big boy bed, but to no avail. Finally today I took down the crib with his help, and finally said ADIOS! And whataya know, he peacefully went down for his nap after I reminded him that his crib was gone. Gone are the days....

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Um, is that a thumb I see in his mouth? I'm assuming we'll be working on that next:) I'm kidding. I just HAVE to leave snide comments. I can't help myself.

moodymadness said...

Nappy, you can take your snide comments and that dumb diet coke of yours and put it where the sun don't shine. :)